This topic contains CodyCross Answers, Cheats, and Solutions for Art Museum Group 729 Puzzle 5. In case you’re stuck at a level in the game, feel free to search CodyCross Cheats, Answers, and Solutions for Art Museum Group 729 Puzzle 5.
CodyCross is the most popular word puzzle game developed by “Fanatee Games”. In this game, you have to find the words from the questions and hints.
Download CodyCross: Crossword Puzzles for Android and iOS
CodyCross Game Description
Join CodyCross, a friendly alien that has crash-landed on Earth and counts on your help to learn about our planet! Travel across space and time as you unveil our planet’s history and humanity’s accomplishments through themed puzzles.
Explore beautiful sceneries, use your knowledge and skills in a one-of-a-kind word game, where every correct answer takes you closer to completing the puzzle and revealing the secret word!
- Explore beautifully designed worlds with hundreds of levels to play the best crosswords.
- Each world brings new themes and genres that will challenge the wisest of puzzle lovers.
- Have some fun while testing your knowledge with brain games.
- Innovative gameplay that brings a new twist to crossword puzzles.
- Test your language skills through these brain games.
- If you get stuck on a question in our word game, use the power-up to reveal a letter.
- Solve crosswords to train your brain.
- Sync your progress across all devices by connecting to Facebook.
- Solve crosswords and play different levels in offline mode if you don’t have an internet connection (with limited features).
- You can play tons of puzzles for free on adventure mode or subscribe for special packs in this word game.
How to Play
- Read the question and tap on the letters to form a word.
- Answer all the questions in a group (level).
- Solve each level and collect coins.
- Trade tokens for hints.
CodyCross Art Museum Group 729 Puzzle 5 Answers, Solution, and Cheats for all Groups
Click on the CodyCross Art Museum Group 729 Puzzle 5 questions at which you’re stuck and find free Cody Cross puzzle answers.
- 38Th __, The Boundary Partition Of Korea In 1948
- Control, Rule, Dictate, Take Over
- Gulliver’s Travels Author Swift
- Hairs Above The Peepers, Often Plucked
- Medieval Performer, Often Sang About Heroics
- Memento From A Trip That A Tourist Might Buy
- Opportunities, E.G. Through New Doors
- Ropes Used To Hoist Sails On Ships
- Shellfish That Clings Onto Rocks, Stubbornly
- Someone Not In The Military
- Spanish City Famous For Architecture And Paella
- Subterranean Structure For Storing Vintage Bottles
- Subterranean Structure For Storing Vintages
- Sweat, Leak From The Pores
- Tree That Grows Mostly In Coastal Swamps
- Triangular Upper Part Of Classical Building
After finishing the above groups you can find the answers for CodyCross Art Museum Group 730 Puzzle 1 here.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries or suggestions.