This topic contains CodyCross Answers, Cheats, and Solutions for Australia Group 1014 Puzzle 5. In case you’re stuck at a level in the game, feel free to search CodyCross Cheats, Answers, and Solutions for Australia Group 1014 Puzzle 5.
CodyCross is the most popular word puzzle game developed by “Fanatee Games”. In this game, you have to find the words from the questions and hints.
Download CodyCross: Crossword Puzzles for Android and iOS
CodyCross Game Description
Join CodyCross, a friendly alien that has crash-landed on Earth and counts on your help to learn about our planet! Travel across space and time as you unveil our planet's history and humanity’s accomplishments through themed puzzles.
Explore beautiful sceneries, use your knowledge and skills in a one-of-a-kind word game, where every correct answer takes you closer to completing the puzzle and revealing the secret word!
- Explore beautifully designed worlds with hundreds of levels to play the best crosswords.
- Each world brings new themes and genres that will challenge the wisest of puzzle lovers.
- Have some fun while testing your knowledge with brain games.
- Innovative gameplay that brings a new twist to crossword puzzles.
- Test your language skills through these brain games.
- If you get stuck on a question in our word game, use the power-up to reveal a letter.
- Solve crosswords to train your brain.
- Sync your progress across all devices by connecting to Facebook.
- Solve crosswords and play different levels in offline mode if you don’t have an internet connection (with limited features).
- You can play tons of puzzles for free on adventure mode or subscribe for special packs in this word game.
How to Play
- Read the question and tap on the letters to form a word.
- Answer all the questions in a group (level).
- Solve each level and collect coins.
- Trade tokens for hints.
CodyCross Australia Group 1014 Puzzle 5 Answers, Solution, and Cheats for all Groups
Click on the CodyCross Australia Group 1014 Puzzle 5 questions at which you’re stuck and find free Cody Cross puzzle answers.
- 19th-century Czech Composer Bedřich
- 2013 Gerard Butler Action Flick __ Has Fallen
- A Yokel Not A Vegetable!
- Able To Cope With A Set Task
- Car’s Metal Skeleton
- Collect Six Wedges To Win This Game Trivial __
- Country From Which Pho Noodle Soup Originated
- Crimson Shade Popular On The American Frontier
- Cyclist’s Feeding Bag During A Bike Race
- English King Of 1066 Known As The Conqueror
- Founding Father Of The Jewish Religion
- Garden Plot Made From Boulders And Large Stones
- Largest Mountain Range In Cyprus
- Nitpick Complain About Minor Details
- Russian Playwright Of Uncle Vanya
After finishing the above groups you can find the answers for CodyCross Australia Group 1015 Puzzle 1 here.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries or suggestions.