This topic contains CodyCross Answers, Cheats, and Solutions for Inventions Group 56 Puzzle 3. In case you’re stuck at a level in the game, feel free to search CodyCross Cheats, Answers, and Solutions for Inventions Group 56 Puzzle 3.
CodyCross is the most popular word puzzle game developed by “Fanatee Games”. In this game, you have to find the words from the questions and hints.
Download CodyCross: Crossword Puzzles for Android and iOS
CodyCross Game Description
Join CodyCross, a friendly alien that has crash-landed on Earth and counts on your help to learn about our planet! Travel across space and time as you unveil our planet’s history and humanity’s accomplishments through themed puzzles.
Explore beautiful sceneries, use your knowledge and skills in a one-of-a-kind word game, where every correct answer takes you closer to completing the puzzle and revealing the secret word!
- Explore beautifully designed worlds with hundreds of levels to play the best crosswords.
- Each world brings new themes and genres that will challenge the wisest of puzzle lovers.
- Have some fun while testing your knowledge with brain games.
- Innovative gameplay that brings a new twist to crossword puzzles.
- Test your language skills through these brain games.
- If you get stuck on a question in our word game, use the power-up to reveal a letter.
- Solve crosswords to train your brain.
- Sync your progress across all devices by connecting to Facebook.
- Solve crosswords and play different levels in offline mode if you don’t have an internet connection (with limited features).
- You can play tons of puzzles for free on adventure mode or subscribe for special packs in this word game.
How to Play
- Read the question and tap on the letters to form a word.
- Answer all the questions in a group (level).
- Solve each level and collect coins.
- Trade tokens for hints.
CodyCross Inventions Group 56 Puzzle 3 Answers, Solution, and Cheats for all Groups
Click on the CodyCross Inventions Group 56 Puzzle 3 questions at which you’re stuck and find free Cody Cross puzzle answers.
- __ Around, Fooling Around Like A Primate
- Ancient Greek Writer Of Tragedies
- Antonio Vivaldi’s Nickname
- A Person Who Supervises The Safety At The Beach
- Can Be Halted
- Chose To Cease Being A Ruling Monarch
- City Venue For The Nobel Prize-givings
- Cut Your Coat __ To Your Cloth
- Day For Ghouls, Monsters And Trick Or Treating
- Decency, Decorum
- Egyptian Dynasty After Alexander’s Death
- Feeds On Decaying Flesh
- Gene That Is Not Dominant
- German Sausage Often Eaten In Buns With Mustard
- Invisible Line That Divides Teams On Football Downs
- Items Like Moisturizer, Blush And Eyeshadow
- Largest Central American Republic
- Name Given To The Master Gland Of The Human Body
- Song From Evita: Don’t Cry For Me __
- The USB __ Was Launched In 1996
- Those Who Are Employed
- Wear Less Formal Clothing
After finishing the above groups you can find the answers for CodyCross Inventions Group 56 Puzzle 4 here.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries or suggestions.