This topic contains CodyCross Answers, Cheats, and Solutions for Planet Earth Group 12 Puzzle 3. In case you’re stuck at a level in the game, feel free to search CodyCross Cheats, Answers, and Solutions for Planet Earth Group 12 Puzzle 3.
CodyCross is the most popular word puzzle game developed by “Fanatee Games”. In this game, you have to find the words from the questions and hints.
Download CodyCross: Crossword Puzzles for Android and iOS
CodyCross Game Description
Join CodyCross, a friendly alien that has crash-landed on Earth and counts on your help to learn about our planet! Travel across space and time as you unveil our planet’s history and humanity’s accomplishments through themed puzzles.
Explore beautiful sceneries, use your knowledge and skills in a one-of-a-kind word game, where every correct answer takes you closer to completing the puzzle and revealing the secret word!
- Explore beautifully designed worlds with hundreds of levels to play the best crosswords.
- Each world brings new themes and genres that will challenge the wisest of puzzle lovers.
- Have some fun while testing your knowledge with brain games.
- Innovative gameplay that brings a new twist to crossword puzzles.
- Test your language skills through these brain games.
- If you get stuck on a question in our word game, use the power-up to reveal a letter.
- Solve crosswords to train your brain.
- Sync your progress across all devices by connecting to Facebook.
- Solve crosswords and play different levels in offline mode if you don’t have an internet connection (with limited features).
- You can play tons of puzzles for free on adventure mode or subscribe for special packs in this word game.
How to Play
- Read the question and tap on the letters to form a word.
- Answer all the questions in a group (level).
- Solve each level and collect coins.
- Trade tokens for hints.
CodyCross Planet Earth Group 12 Puzzle 3 Answers, Solution, and Cheats for all Groups
Click on the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 12 Puzzle 3 questions at which you’re stuck and find free Cody Cross puzzle answers.
- “Careless Whisper” Singer: George __
- __ Churchill, Britain’s Wwii Prime Minister
- __ Joslyn Gage, Us Women’s Rights Activist
- __ Little, 2005 Disney Film; Sky Is Falling Fable
- A Chamber In A House That Has A Lot Of Windows
- A Common Element To Fraternities And Societies
- Actor Emilio __, Brother Of Charlie Sheen
- Baggage Taken With You On A Trip
- Basin That Is Used To Raise A Boat Out Of Water
- Beware __ Trees In The Forest. Timber!
- Classes To Learn A New Language Or To Play Piano
- Fountains, Wells, Dives
- Group Of Educators In A School
- Line Touching A Curve
- Long Light Spear, Thrown With Hands
- Minsk, The Capital Of This Eastern European Country
- Name For Something Made From Clay
- Not One Thing Nor The Other
- One Of Four Equal Sections Of Something
- Overhead Surface Of A Room
- Part Of A Chair Where Your Limbs Can Relax
- Part Of The Body Between The Chest And The Hips
- Prevalent Items In San Francisco In The 60S
- Someone Responsible For Counselling Others
- The Shrill Sound A Bird Makes
- Thin Swords For Fencing
- Ultraviolet Rays From Sunlight Cause __ Burns
- Wan: Wide Area __
- Wooden Furniture With Doors
- Wooden Planks Fixed To The Wall To Display Books
- You Yell This Game’s Name When You Hit All Five
After finishing the above groups you can find the answers for CodyCross Planet Earth Group 12 Puzzle 4 here.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries or suggestions.