This topic contains CodyCross Answers, Cheats, and Solutions for Seasons Group 63 Puzzle 1. In case you’re stuck at a level in the game, feel free to search CodyCross Cheats, Answers, and Solutions for Seasons Group 63 Puzzle 1.
CodyCross is the most popular word puzzle game developed by “Fanatee Games”. In this game, you have to find the words from the questions and hints.
Download CodyCross: Crossword Puzzles for Android and iOS
CodyCross Game Description
Join CodyCross, a friendly alien that has crash-landed on Earth and counts on your help to learn about our planet! Travel across space and time as you unveil our planet’s history and humanity’s accomplishments through themed puzzles.
Explore beautiful sceneries, use your knowledge and skills in a one-of-a-kind word game, where every correct answer takes you closer to completing the puzzle and revealing the secret word!
- Explore beautifully designed worlds with hundreds of levels to play the best crosswords.
- Each world brings new themes and genres that will challenge the wisest of puzzle lovers.
- Have some fun while testing your knowledge with brain games.
- Innovative gameplay that brings a new twist to crossword puzzles.
- Test your language skills through these brain games.
- If you get stuck on a question in our word game, use the power-up to reveal a letter.
- Solve crosswords to train your brain.
- Sync your progress across all devices by connecting to Facebook.
- Solve crosswords and play different levels in offline mode if you don’t have an internet connection (with limited features).
- You can play tons of puzzles for free on adventure mode or subscribe for special packs in this word game.
How to Play
- Read the question and tap on the letters to form a word.
- Answer all the questions in a group (level).
- Solve each level and collect coins.
- Trade tokens for hints.
CodyCross Seasons Group 63 Puzzle 1 Answers, Solution, and Cheats for all Groups
Click on the CodyCross Seasons Group 63 Puzzle 1 questions at which you’re stuck and find free Cody Cross puzzle answers.
- __ Gastronomique, Cookbook Encyclopedia
- __ Maugham, The Highest-paid Author Of The 1930S
- Ancient Italian Culture Prior To Romans
- An Essential Herb To Prepare The Béarnaise Sauce
- Bacterial Toxins In The Blood
- Bewitched, __ And Bewildered
- Breed Of Guard Dog Originally From Germany
- Canine 1956 Rock And Roll Hit For Elvis
- Changed In Order To Improve
- Flower With Orange, Yellow Petals; Calendula
- Hair Pulled Back, Gathered And Tied
- Lion Dance Performers Wear Colorful __
- Michael Jackson’s Planned Concerts, 2009-2010
- Relating To The Small Intestine
- Something Not Done On Purpose
- South America’s Largest City
- The Equivalent Of A Manicure But For The Feet
- When Legal Proceedings Are A Sham, __ Court
After finishing the above groups you can find the answers for CodyCross Seasons Group 63 Puzzle 2 here.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries or suggestions.