This topic contains CodyCross: The Scar Where The Umbilical Cord Was Attached Answer. In case you’re stuck at this level in the game, feel free to use the answer listed below to solve the CodyCross Puzzle.
If you’re looking for CodyCross Answers for another level you can find them here.
CodyCross is the most popular word puzzle game developed by “Fanatee Games”. In this game, you have to find the words from the questions and hints.
Download CodyCross: Crossword Puzzles for Android and iOS
CodyCross Game Description
Join CodyCross, a friendly alien that has crash-landed on Earth and counts on your help to learn about our planet! Travel across space and time as you unveil our planet’s history and humanity’s accomplishments through themed puzzles.
Explore beautiful sceneries, use your knowledge and skills in a one-of-a-kind word game, where every correct answer takes you closer to completing the puzzle and revealing the secret word!
- Explore beautifully designed worlds with hundreds of levels to play the best crosswords.
- Each world brings new themes and genres that will challenge the wisest of puzzle lovers.
- Have some fun while testing your knowledge with brain games.
- Innovative gameplay that brings a new twist to crossword puzzles.
- Test your language skills through these brain games.
- If you get stuck on a question in our word game, use the power-up to reveal a letter.
- Solve crosswords to train your brain.
- Sync your progress across all devices by connecting to Facebook.
- Solve crosswords and play different levels in offline mode if you don’t have an internet connection (with limited features)
- You can play tons of puzzles for free on adventure mode or subscribe for special packs in this word game.
How to Play
- Read the question and tap on the letters to form a word.
- Answer all the questions in a group (level).
- Solve each level and collect coins.
- Trade tokens for hints.
CodyCross: The Scar Where The Umbilical Cord Was Attached
If you’re looking for an answer for CodyCross question – “The Scar Where The Umbilical Cord Was Attached“, then you can find it below.
After the above puzzle you can find the answers for the next CodyCross question “__ Man Archaeological Hoax Found In Sussex” here or you can find answers for all questions for CodyCross Australia Group 1010 Puzzle 3 here.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries or suggestions.