Word Craze is a new crossword and trivia puzzle game with unlimited fun. The game is developed by “Betta Games” and is themed around Ann’s journey around the world and the interesting things she encounters during the journey.
This topic contains Word Craze Level 592 Answers, Cheats, and solutions. In case, if you’re stuck at Level 592 you can use the answers provided below. If you’re looking for Word Craze Level 591 Answers you can find them here.
If you are looking for Word Craze Answers for another level you can find them here.
Word Craze Game Description
Welcome to the world of Word Craze, where we follow Ann’s journey around the world, experience all the customs from different countries, come and check out the interesting things she encounters on this journey!
A newly designed crossword puzzle game
- An easy to get started fun trivia game.
- Exercise your brain and relax your mind.
- Non-stop challenges for you to relax and learn from.
Word travel levels
- More variety of challenging crossword levels.
- Find answers by looking at pictures, challenge your mind in a whole new way.
- Travel around the world, every level is a new destination!
- More trivial levels, new variety every day!
- Acquire new knowledge!
- Beat levels to obtain book buddies.
- Answer short and fun riddles.
- Review the interesting historical events that happened on the current date.
- With new riddles coming out every few hours, you will stay entertained.
Word craze blog
- Detailed knowledge introduction to make you wiser.
- Experience interesting adventures together.
- Cheer on for Ann!
- Gather different travel partners around the world.
- Bring more joy to your game.
- With unique monthly images, it’s best not to miss them.
Art & Music
- Classic artworks for a familiar gaming experience.
- Refreshing music, providing an immersive gaming environment.
- Everything is to help you relieve some stress.
Word Craze Level 592 Answers, Cheats, and Solutions
- Cartoon father who loves Duff beer: HOMERSIMPSON
- What’s this phrase from a story about abusing trust?: CRYWOLF
- In manufacturing, products move down this, having pieces added until they are completed: ASSEMBLYLINE
- Helpful suggestion or recommendations you give to a troubled friend: GOODADVICE
- The packaging used for Cheerios and Fruit Loops: CEREALBOXES
- Moved around on a sheet of ice on bladed shoes: ICESKATED
- Extra components in the possession of mechanics: SPAREPARTS
- Purchasable TV service for boxing matches: PAYPERVIEW
- Upset; agitated; in a state: FLUSTERED
- What’s the item clipped onto the fabric?: SAFETYPIN
- To take action on a particular problem or issue: ACTEDUPON
- Faceoffs take place here in a hockey match: CENTERICE
- Sports brand that is also the name of a cougar-like animal: PUMA
- If you misplace something, you can try to find it at the ___ and Found: LOST
- An older person in the community: ELDER
- What is this non-rabbit animal?: HARE
- The class of words used to refer to a person, place, or thing: NOUN
- Tom and _____ is a classic cartoon where the former chases the latter: JERRY
- The common vampire bat feeds entirely on ______: BLOOD
- A feeling one gets when they need to eat: HUNGRY
- Porky Pig and Bugs Bunny are characters in “______ Toons”: LOONEY
- All known life on Earth is _____-based: CARBON
After completing this level you can find bonus words and answers for Word Craze Level 593 here.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries or suggestions.