Word Craze is a new crossword and trivia puzzle game with unlimited fun. The game is developed by “Betta Games” and is themed around Ann’s journey around the world and the interesting things she encounters during the journey.
This topic contains Word Craze Level 595 Answers, Cheats, and solutions. In case, if you’re stuck at Level 595 you can use the answers provided below. If you’re looking for Word Craze Level 594 Answers you can find them here.
If you are looking for Word Craze Answers for another level you can find them here.
Word Craze Game Description
Welcome to the world of Word Craze, where we follow Ann’s journey around the world, experience all the customs from different countries, come and check out the interesting things she encounters on this journey!
A newly designed crossword puzzle game
- An easy to get started fun trivia game.
- Exercise your brain and relax your mind.
- Non-stop challenges for you to relax and learn from.
Word travel levels
- More variety of challenging crossword levels.
- Find answers by looking at pictures, challenge your mind in a whole new way.
- Travel around the world, every level is a new destination!
- More trivial levels, new variety every day!
- Acquire new knowledge!
- Beat levels to obtain book buddies.
- Answer short and fun riddles.
- Review the interesting historical events that happened on the current date.
- With new riddles coming out every few hours, you will stay entertained.
Word craze blog
- Detailed knowledge introduction to make you wiser.
- Experience interesting adventures together.
- Cheer on for Ann!
- Gather different travel partners around the world.
- Bring more joy to your game.
- With unique monthly images, it’s best not to miss them.
Art & Music
- Classic artworks for a familiar gaming experience.
- Refreshing music, providing an immersive gaming environment.
- Everything is to help you relieve some stress.
Word Craze Level 595 Answers, Cheats, and Solutions
- Characteristic of evil: DIABOLIC
- Memorable sayings that express advice and general truths: PROVERB
- Essentially large sheets of fabric with a hole for your head: PONCHOS
- To visualize or form a mental picture in your head: IMAGINE
- When a golfer ______ a ball, he hits it with the back of the club: SHANKS
- What everyone will be after a water balloon fight: SOAKED
- What important player is missing here?: GOALKEEPER
- Unable to unwind: UPTIGHT
- Bile is stored in this organ: GALLBLADDER
- Math symbol that indicates a square root: RADICAL
- Study of human society and its development, structure, and composition: SOCIOLOGY
- A weather condition where the snow is so thick, you cannot see anything: WHITEOUT
- What are these lines called in American Football?: HASHMARKS
- You might wipe your feet on these before entering a home: DOORMATS
- Tennis stroke that can make the ball halt or even reverse direction: BACKSPIN
- Using a car pedal to slow down the vehicle: BRAKING
- To lie back in a relaxed way: RECLINE
- Lotion that is applied at the beach to prevent sunburns: SUNSCREEN
- Invented in 9th-century China, this substance is the earliest known explosive: GUNPOWDER
- In many religions, this is an act of saving a soul from sin: SALVATION
After completing this level you can find bonus words and answers for Word Craze Level 596 here.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries or suggestions.