Word Craze is a new crossword and trivia puzzle game with unlimited fun. The game is developed by “Betta Games” and is themed around Ann’s journey around the world and the interesting things she encounters during the journey.
This topic contains Word Craze Level 601 Answers, Cheats, and solutions. In case, if you’re stuck at Level 601 you can use the answers provided below. If you’re looking for Word Craze Level 600 Answers you can find them here.
If you are looking for Word Craze Answers for another level you can find them here.
Word Craze Game Description
Welcome to the world of Word Craze, where we follow Ann’s journey around the world, experience all the customs from different countries, come and check out the interesting things she encounters on this journey!
A newly designed crossword puzzle game
- An easy to get started fun trivia game.
- Exercise your brain and relax your mind.
- Non-stop challenges for you to relax and learn from.
Word travel levels
- More variety of challenging crossword levels.
- Find answers by looking at pictures, challenge your mind in a whole new way.
- Travel around the world, every level is a new destination!
- More trivial levels, new variety every day!
- Acquire new knowledge!
- Beat levels to obtain book buddies.
- Answer short and fun riddles.
- Review the interesting historical events that happened on the current date.
- With new riddles coming out every few hours, you will stay entertained.
Word craze blog
- Detailed knowledge introduction to make you wiser.
- Experience interesting adventures together.
- Cheer on for Ann!
- Gather different travel partners around the world.
- Bring more joy to your game.
- With unique monthly images, it’s best not to miss them.
Art & Music
- Classic artworks for a familiar gaming experience.
- Refreshing music, providing an immersive gaming environment.
- Everything is to help you relieve some stress.
Word Craze Level 601 Answers, Cheats, and Solutions
- Marvel movie “Into the Spider-Verse” shows Miles _______ learning from Peter Parker: MORALES
- Converting atoms by removing one or more electrons: IONIZING
- Bionic man Steve Austin cost six of this amount to “rebuild”: MILLION
- What is she riding?: TRICYCLE
- Made minor adjustments to: TWEAKED
- Tool used for smoothing and shaping fingernails: NAILFILE
- _______ makes the heart grow fonder: ABSENCE
- Common fault with a copier: PAPERJAM
- Provoking someone to get a reaction: GOADING
- To defeat someone by being cleverer than them or more cunning: OUTSMART
After completing this level you can find bonus words and answers for Word Craze Level 602 here.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries or suggestions.