Word Craze is a new crossword and trivia puzzle game with unlimited fun. The game is developed by “Betta Games” and is themed around Ann’s journey around the world and the interesting things she encounters during the journey.
This topic contains Word Craze Level 734 Answers, Cheats, and solutions. In case, if you’re stuck at Level 734 you can use the answers provided below. If you’re looking for Word Craze Level 733 Answers you can find them here.
If you are looking for Word Craze Answers for another level you can find them here.
Word Craze Game Description
Welcome to the world of Word Craze, where we follow Ann’s journey around the world, experience all the customs from different countries, come and check out the interesting things she encounters on this journey!
A newly designed crossword puzzle game
- An easy to get started fun trivia game.
- Exercise your brain and relax your mind.
- Non-stop challenges for you to relax and learn from.
Word travel levels
- More variety of challenging crossword levels.
- Find answers by looking at pictures, challenge your mind in a whole new way.
- Travel around the world, every level is a new destination!
- More trivial levels, new variety every day!
- Acquire new knowledge!
- Beat levels to obtain book buddies.
- Answer short and fun riddles.
- Review the interesting historical events that happened on the current date.
- With new riddles coming out every few hours, you will stay entertained.
Word craze blog
- Detailed knowledge introduction to make you wiser.
- Experience interesting adventures together.
- Cheer on for Ann!
- Gather different travel partners around the world.
- Bring more joy to your game.
- With unique monthly images, it’s best not to miss them.
Art & Music
- Classic artworks for a familiar gaming experience.
- Refreshing music, providing an immersive gaming environment.
- Everything is to help you relieve some stress.
Word Craze Level 734 Answers, Cheats, and Solutions
- A published collection of writings or poems: ANTHOLOGY
- One who leaves their home country to live elsewhere: IMMIGRANT
- Provided with the food necessary for growth and health: NOURISHED
- Most vehicles have at least two of these for entering and exiting: SIDEDOORS
- What kind of easy target is this?: SITTINGDUCK
- Neck injury that commonly occurs in car accidents: WHIPLASH
- A phrase indicating departure; “I should really ___ ___ ____, it’s a long drive”: HITTHEROAD
- The _____ ____ is a 1999 Tom Hanks film about a unusual death row inmate: GREENMILE
- Professionals responsible for designing and testing buildings and machines: ENGINEERS
- Not willing to change for anyone: DETERMINED
- To listen in on a conversation without the participants knowing: PHONETAP
- What is this important date in real estate?: CLOSINGDATE
- People who come from San Juan and Ponce: PUERTORICAN
After completing this level you can find bonus words and answers for Word Craze Level 735 here.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries or suggestions.