Word Craze is a new crossword and trivia puzzle game with unlimited fun. The game is developed by “Betta Games” and is themed around Ann’s journey around the world and the interesting things she encounters during the journey.
This topic contains Word Craze Level 514 Answers, Cheats, and solutions. In case, if you’re stuck at Level 514 you can use the answers provided below. If you’re looking for Word Craze Level 513 Answers you can find them here.
If you are looking for Word Craze Answers for another level you can find them here.
Word Craze Game Description
Welcome to the world of Word Craze, where we follow Ann’s journey around the world, experience all the customs from different countries, come and check out the interesting things she encounters on this journey!
A newly designed crossword puzzle game
- An easy to get started fun trivia game.
- Exercise your brain and relax your mind.
- Non-stop challenges for you to relax and learn from.
Word travel levels
- More variety of challenging crossword levels.
- Find answers by looking at pictures, challenge your mind in a whole new way.
- Travel around the world, every level is a new destination!
- More trivial levels, new variety every day!
- Acquire new knowledge!
- Beat levels to obtain book buddies.
- Answer short and fun riddles.
- Review the interesting historical events that happened on the current date.
- With new riddles coming out every few hours, you will stay entertained.
Word craze blog
- Detailed knowledge introduction to make you wiser.
- Experience interesting adventures together.
- Cheer on for Ann!
- Gather different travel partners around the world.
- Bring more joy to your game.
- With unique monthly images, it’s best not to miss them.
Art & Music
- Classic artworks for a familiar gaming experience.
- Refreshing music, providing an immersive gaming environment.
- Everything is to help you relieve some stress.
Word Craze Level 514 Answers, Cheats, and Solutions
- Very large and expensive houses: MANSIONS
- To completely destroy, or wipe out of existence: ANNIHILATE
- What are these chilly spikes?: ICICLES
- US fantasy horror TV series that stars Anna Paquin as a telepath facing the supernatural, particularly vampires: TRUEBLOOD
- TV stands for __________: TELEVISION
- Sport with events like the balance beam and parallel bars, which require strength and flexibility: GYMNASTICS
- What is this metallic alloy?: ROSEGOLD
- Popular schoolyard game which is played on a baseball field, but the ball is handled like in soccer: KICKBALL
- Renewal or repairing of a building: RENOVATION
- Famous bridge in the US city of San Francisco: GOLDENGATE
- Indiana Jones and Han Solo are both portrayed by _______ Ford: HARRISON
- The other half of a duo with Art Garfunkel: PAULSIMON
- What is this sport?: KAYAKING
- False moralism; the act of preaching virtue without practicing it yourself: HYPOCRISY
- What is this instrument?: TRUMPET
- The Devil’s ________ is a 1997 thriller staring Keanu Reeves and Al Pacino: ADVOCATE
- Substance that deters insects from approaching or settling: REPELLENT
- The act of buying and selling goods and services: TRADING
- To distribute resources according to need or other conditions; as in disaster recovery: ALLOCATE
- Finders keepers, losers ______: WEEPERS
- Music streaming service with a Discover Weekly playlist feature: SPOTIFY
- Tennis gold medalist Andre: AGASSI
- Most quick-to-learn: APTEST
- Dial on an amp: GAIN
- Revelatory cry: IVEGOTIT
- Nickname for Hemingway or Haydn: PAPA
- Ham-handed fellows: APES
- Ideals: OPTIMA
- Protozoans: AMEBAS
- Driving test taker, usually: TEEN
- Where the Knicks play: Abbr.: MSG
- Slight, as a chance: SLIM
- One of Us?: Abbr.: ISS
- Anthony or Ball of hoops, familiarly: MELO
- Products: abbr.: MDSE
- Yummy morsel: TIDBIT
- Am ____ risk?: IAT
- Just like me: ASAMI
- Components of fences: GATES
After completing this level you can find bonus words and answers for Word Craze Level 515 here.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries or suggestions.