Word Craze is a new crossword and trivia puzzle game with unlimited fun. The game is developed by “Betta Games” and is themed around Ann’s journey around the world and the interesting things she encounters during the journey.
This topic contains Word Craze Level 515 Answers, Cheats, and solutions. In case, if you’re stuck at Level 515 you can use the answers provided below. If you’re looking for Word Craze Level 514 Answers you can find them here.
If you are looking for Word Craze Answers for another level you can find them here.
Word Craze Game Description
Welcome to the world of Word Craze, where we follow Ann’s journey around the world, experience all the customs from different countries, come and check out the interesting things she encounters on this journey!
A newly designed crossword puzzle game
- An easy to get started fun trivia game.
- Exercise your brain and relax your mind.
- Non-stop challenges for you to relax and learn from.
Word travel levels
- More variety of challenging crossword levels.
- Find answers by looking at pictures, challenge your mind in a whole new way.
- Travel around the world, every level is a new destination!
- More trivial levels, new variety every day!
- Acquire new knowledge!
- Beat levels to obtain book buddies.
- Answer short and fun riddles.
- Review the interesting historical events that happened on the current date.
- With new riddles coming out every few hours, you will stay entertained.
Word craze blog
- Detailed knowledge introduction to make you wiser.
- Experience interesting adventures together.
- Cheer on for Ann!
- Gather different travel partners around the world.
- Bring more joy to your game.
- With unique monthly images, it’s best not to miss them.
Art & Music
- Classic artworks for a familiar gaming experience.
- Refreshing music, providing an immersive gaming environment.
- Everything is to help you relieve some stress.
Word Craze Level 515 Answers, Cheats, and Solutions
- Name of the Spice Girls’ first chart-topping hit: WANNABE
- An item wrapped for delivery: PACKAGE
- The Montreal ________ are the winningest team in the NHL with 24 championships since 1915: CANADIENS
- What is the term meaning outermost layer?: SURFACE
- Sport that involves propelling a boat using oars: ROWING
- A movie starring Tom Hanks, an Island, and a volleyball named Wilson: CASTAWAY
- Breed of hound dog known for its sense of smell; often used to detect contraband: BEAGLE
- One-eyed giant found in Greek mythology: CYCLOPS
- What is this seafood dish?: CALAMARI
- Robert De Niro won an Oscar for his role as a fighter in the film “______ ____”: RAGINGBULL
- Surname of the director Martin of movies such as “#2”, “Goodfellas”, and “The Irishman”: SCORSESE
- Surname of the actor Leonardo who collaborated with #3 on five films, including “The Aviator”: DICAPRIO
- The continent around the South Pole: ANTARCTICA
- A half of the Earth or another planet; #5 is located in the southern one: HEMISPHERE
- Flightless seabirds that live in #5: PENGUINS
- Social science focused on the allocation of resources and supply and demand: ECONOMICS
- are called _______ marks: QUOTATION
- The shape of the new moon: CRESCENT
- Famous French pastry shaped like a #9: CROISSANT
- The practice of gathering financial support for a cause: FUNDRAISING
- What is this aquatic animal?: RIBBONFISH
- Soft, sanitary paper wrapped a roll; a bathroom staple: TOILETPAPER
- Tending toward confrontation or violence: AGGRESSIVE
- The “e” in e-mail stands for __________: ELECTRONIC
- Person’s name written on a line; can be #16 or wet: SIGNATURE
- What is this old audio recording medium?: CASSETTE
- A bridge where a road or railway line goes above another: OVERPASS
- Bright lights, at times: STIMULI
- Pollution problem: SMOG
- Reader of punch cards: TABULATOR
- ___ boy!: ITSA
- Applied to: USEDON
- What comes to mind: IDEA
- Prepared for a raid: CLOSEDIN
- Table protector: MAT
- N.J. neighbor: DEL
- Bleep-worthy: OBSCENE
- Monitor, briefly: CRT
- Pathfinders and such: NISSANS
- Parental substitutes: GUARDIANS
- How-____ (handyman’s library): TOS
- Dramatist Blitzstein: MARC
- Steamed up: MAD
- Christine ____, “The Phantom of the Opera” heroine: DAAE
- Code-breaking govt. group: NSA
- Years, in Madrid: ANOS
- Hardly any: ATAD
- Licensing grp.: DMV
- I’ve fallen … ____ can’t get up!: ANDI
- John or Jane, anonymously: DOE
- Home on the Range verb: ROAM
- Whistle time?: NOON
- Deep fissure: CREVASSE
After completing this level you can find bonus words and answers for Word Craze Level 516 here.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries or suggestions.