Word Craze is a new crossword and trivia puzzle game with unlimited fun. The game is developed by “Betta Games” and is themed around Ann’s journey around the world and the interesting things she encounters during the journey.
This topic contains Word Craze Level 516 Answers, Cheats, and solutions. In case, if you’re stuck at Level 516 you can use the answers provided below. If you’re looking for Word Craze Level 515 Answers you can find them here.
If you are looking for Word Craze Answers for another level you can find them here.
Word Craze Game Description
Welcome to the world of Word Craze, where we follow Ann’s journey around the world, experience all the customs from different countries, come and check out the interesting things she encounters on this journey!
A newly designed crossword puzzle game
- An easy to get started fun trivia game.
- Exercise your brain and relax your mind.
- Non-stop challenges for you to relax and learn from.
Word travel levels
- More variety of challenging crossword levels.
- Find answers by looking at pictures, challenge your mind in a whole new way.
- Travel around the world, every level is a new destination!
- More trivial levels, new variety every day!
- Acquire new knowledge!
- Beat levels to obtain book buddies.
- Answer short and fun riddles.
- Review the interesting historical events that happened on the current date.
- With new riddles coming out every few hours, you will stay entertained.
Word craze blog
- Detailed knowledge introduction to make you wiser.
- Experience interesting adventures together.
- Cheer on for Ann!
- Gather different travel partners around the world.
- Bring more joy to your game.
- With unique monthly images, it’s best not to miss them.
Art & Music
- Classic artworks for a familiar gaming experience.
- Refreshing music, providing an immersive gaming environment.
- Everything is to help you relieve some stress.
Word Craze Level 516 Answers, Cheats, and Solutions
- What is this seafood dish?: CALAMARI
- The part of a bed you sleep on: MATTRESS
- Soft, sanitary paper wrapped a roll; a bathroom staple: TOILETPAPER
- The continent around the South Pole: ANTARCTICA
- Social science focused on the allocation of resources and supply and demand: ECONOMICS
- are called _______ marks: QUOTATION
- Robert De Niro won an Oscar for his role as a fighter in the film “______ ____”: RAGINGBULL
- The “e” in e-mail stands for __________: ELECTRONIC
- Left on the ground by Hansel and Gretel to track their location: BREADCRUMBS
- The practice of gathering financial support for a cause: FUNDRAISING
- What is this aquatic animal?: RIBBONFISH
- Lightning-fast DC superhero; Barry Allen’s alter ego: THEFLASH
- Also known as a USB stick: THUMBDRIVE
- Measurement of electrical power represented by kW: KILOWATT
- Tending toward confrontation or violence; extremely assertive: AGGRESSIVE
- Curved instrument used to ease one’s heel into footwear: SHOEHORN
- Famous French pastry with a crescent shape: CROISSANT
- What is this old audio recording medium?: CASSETTE
- A bridge where a road or railway line goes above another: OVERPASS
- South East Asian country famous for its jungle temples; its flag even features one prominently: CAMBODIA
- The crime of betraying one’s country: TREASON
- What is this cute dog breed?: POMERANIAN
- A person with magical power; wizard: SORCERER
- Broadway, Central Park, and the Empire State Building can all be visited in this US borough: MANHATTAN
- ________ exclusive means one event doesn’t influence another: MUTUALLY
- Not straight; one’s posture, a cane, or teeth can be described this way: CROOKED
- Type of machine that sells small snacks or drinks: VENDING
- The current holder of an office or position; usually has an advantage in an election: INCUMBENT
- An actor that is in consistently similar roles is this: TYPECAST
- What is this storage building?: WAREHOUSE
- What party game are they playing?: PICTIONARY
- Skin condition: ECZEMA
- Slipping frequencies: ERRORRATES
- Early human: CROMAGNON
- Rapper with the albums “Harlem World” and “Welcome Back”: MASE
- Palindromic guy: ASA
- Separated, as a horse from its carriage: UNHITCHED
- Warning from a boxer: GRR
- Ski carriers: GONDOLAS
- ____ Martin (Bond’s car): ASTON
- Some sports car features: TTOPS
- Draft Dodger Rag singer: OCHS
- 1992 Olympics prizes: OROS
- That’s my boy: SON
- Jazz great, to fans: SATCH
- Cut it out!: NOMORE
- Climbed: ROSE
- ___ wouldn’t say that!: OHI
- Clog-busting brand: DRANO
- Only two U.S. states, Wash. and Cal., are entirely within this zone: PST
- NOW center: Abbr.: ORG
- Places to hear aahs: SPAS
- Toyota hybrid: PRIUS
- Ma-___ store: ANDPA
- Pharos chamber: LANTERN
- Large piece of cake?: TIER
- Yours: Fr.: ATOI
- ____ you! (“Go right ahead!”): IDARE
- Spring mo.: APR
- The Bridge of San Luis ____: REY
- Western Samoan coin: SENE
- Raised, as the ante: UPPED
- Set of religious beads: ROSARY
After completing this level you can find bonus words and answers for Word Craze Level 517 here.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries or suggestions.