Word Craze is a new crossword and trivia puzzle game with unlimited fun. The game is developed by “Betta Games” and is themed around Ann’s journey around the world and the interesting things she encounters during the journey.
This topic contains Word Craze Level 520 Answers, Cheats, and solutions. In case, if you’re stuck at Level 520 you can use the answers provided below. If you’re looking for Word Craze Level 519 Answers you can find them here.
If you are looking for Word Craze Answers for another level you can find them here.
Word Craze Game Description
Welcome to the world of Word Craze, where we follow Ann’s journey around the world, experience all the customs from different countries, come and check out the interesting things she encounters on this journey!
A newly designed crossword puzzle game
- An easy to get started fun trivia game.
- Exercise your brain and relax your mind.
- Non-stop challenges for you to relax and learn from.
Word travel levels
- More variety of challenging crossword levels.
- Find answers by looking at pictures, challenge your mind in a whole new way.
- Travel around the world, every level is a new destination!
- More trivial levels, new variety every day!
- Acquire new knowledge!
- Beat levels to obtain book buddies.
- Answer short and fun riddles.
- Review the interesting historical events that happened on the current date.
- With new riddles coming out every few hours, you will stay entertained.
Word craze blog
- Detailed knowledge introduction to make you wiser.
- Experience interesting adventures together.
- Cheer on for Ann!
- Gather different travel partners around the world.
- Bring more joy to your game.
- With unique monthly images, it’s best not to miss them.
Art & Music
- Classic artworks for a familiar gaming experience.
- Refreshing music, providing an immersive gaming environment.
- Everything is to help you relieve some stress.
Word Craze Level 520 Answers, Cheats, and Solutions
- The shortest month of the year: FEBRUARY
- Large piece of furniture found in bedrooms where clothes are stored: WARDROBE
- Large hamster-like pet; also a term for the subject of an experiment: GUINEAPIG
- What is this tabletop game?: BATTLESHIP
- The process of ___________ can help narrow down your options: ELIMINATION
- To have one’s attention divided: DISTRACTED
- Keanu Reeve’s movie character who got revenge for his dog: JOHNWICK
- Someone with intense love and admiration for themself: NARCISSIST
- What forecast is based on these?: HOROSCOPE
- Private or public car path that one must pay a fee to drive on: TOLLROAD
- Easy on the eye; very pretty or appealing: BEAUTIFUL
- Pruning overgrown or dead sections of a plant: TRIMMING
- Coiled and bladed fence toppers that prevent escape or entrance: BARBWIRE
- An electrical impulse from one’s gray matter: BRAINWAVE
- What is this type of mobile phone contract?: DATAPLAN
- US automaker that is currently a part of GM; originally founded from the remnants of the Henry Ford Company: CADILLAC
- Fruit that has the color of the sky: BLUEBERRY
- What is the child’s relationship to her?: DAUGHTER
- Having a long-lasting quality: PERMANENCE
- _____ Confessional is a US band that sang “Screaming Infidelities”: DASHBOARD
- Chinese belief that the way objects are placed affects your success: FENGSHUI
- Any object that is able to catch fire: FLAMMABLE
- Extinct shark that may have been the largest ever: MEGALODON
- Totally, without limitation; without question: ABSOLUTELY
- Story time monster used to scare children into good behavior: BOGEYMAN
- Chicago mayor since 2011: EMANUEL
- Alphabetized, e.g.: SORTED
- Flak: STATIC
- Whoops!: OHNO
- Dissuaded: DETERRED
- Toads cause warts, e.g.: MYTH
- Santa ____, Calif.: YNEZ
- Pineapple, in Spanish or French: ANANAS
- Ancient Turkish dynasty founder: SELJUK
- Characterized by: NETO
- Ram’s mate: EWE
- Oak or elm: WOOD
- Scary magazine holder: UZI
- Rosa, por ejemplo: FLOR
- NUMB3RS co-star Diane: FARR
- Key in which “Chopsticks” is usually played: CMAJOR
- Longtime record label for Elton John: MCA
- Tasteless or vulgar: CRUDE
- Netflix crime drama set in a small town in Missouri: OZARK
After completing this level you can find bonus words and answers for Word Craze Level 521 here.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries or suggestions.